Ernie Christopher Emmanuel (Chris) is a successful artist/poet/writer/speaker. He is the author of four books in the self-development and inspiration genera. Chris has appeared on TV in Washington, DC. Minnesota, Belize, and Toronto, Canada, for his Art and Poetry.
“Somehow at an early age, I knew there was more to life than just working to acquire material possessions.”
At eleven years old, Chris and family immigrated to Canada from Grenada, W.I. His father, who became president of the Theosophical Society in Toronto, Ontario, had an extensive library of books on psychology, mysticism, science, theology, and beliefs. As a young boy, Chris spent countless hours studying spiritual doctrines from all over the world.
A near death experience changed his life. Nearly drowning in a forgotten well Chris experienced what he calls, “divine essence awakening in him,” flooding him with self sustaining unconditional love. Awakening to “presence” he devotes himself to developing this awareness within himself and others. Chris ministered for a year at a bible based church and wrote extensively for an online newspaper in Belize.
Today he shares his experience in workshops and lectures to inspire and awaken individuals to their inner Divinity. His message is that when you connect to this one infinite presence within - you begin to witness the undercurrent Divine Harmony living through you.
It’s possible to live peace, love and joy now. In his forthcoming book, “Living Divine Harmony” Chris Emmanuel outlines daily practices that can bring you to your inner place of peace and harmony that is you.
His paintings and poetry reflect his feeling of interconnectivity and Oneness to nature.
Selected Inspiration, Art, and Book Presentations
- Nelson Mandela Park Public School, Toronto, ON. Feb. 12, 2014
- Spiritual Seekers Conference 2013, Wonderworks, Toronto, ON. Feb. 22-24, 2013
- Reef Radio, Reef TV, Morning Matters. Cohost on a TV Show,San Pedro Town, Belize, 2012-present
- Hope Interfaith Center Retreat in Belize-BlueTang Inn San Pedro Town, Belize, December 10-12, 2012
- Ack'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Resort San Pedro Town, Belize, December 19, 2012
- Banyan Bay, Ricos restaurant, San Pedro Town, Belize, Oct 21, 2012
- La Blanc Nuit Toronto school Art, Toronto, Ont, Oct, 2012
- Ronsensville Village, Toronto, ON, Canada., Oct 2012
- Bridges Elementary school, Mankato, Minnesota, MN. April, 2012
- South Central College in North Mankato MN. Sep. 30, 2012
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, Mankato MN, Oct, 2011
- Minnesota State University, Mankato MN. June 23, 2011
- Youth Voices Belize. Belize City. Belize, May 2011
Selected Art Exhibitions
- Love & Fashion =cure in support of Prostate Cancer Canada, Toronto, ON June, 2013
- Radiance Hair Salon, Mankato, MN. USA, July, 2011
- Art Gallery, Sunbreeze, San Pedro Town, Belize, Feb, 2011
- Art Gallery, Sunbreeze, San Pedro Town, Belize, Nov, 2010
- Bliss Center, Belize City, Belize. March, 2008
- House of Culture, Belize City, Belize. November, 2006
- Artsy Fartsy, Bethesday, M D, Febraury, 2006
- Artsy Fartsy, Bethesda, M D, November, 2005
- Eyewitness News,Washington DC. September, 2005
- House of Culture, Belize City, Belize. March, 2004
- PGA Galleries, West Palm Beach, Florida. Feb. 21, 2004
- Absolute Art Gallery, Jupiter, Florida. Sept. 2003
- Déjà vu Glasswork Gallery, San Pedro, Belize, CA., Dec. 2002-2003
- Belizean Arts Gallery, San Pedro, Belize, CA, Aug.2001-Dec.2002
- La Isla Plaza, Cancun, Mexico, May - June, 2001
- Contor Galleries, 51 Yonge St. Toronto, March 7 - March 31,2001
- Harry Rosen 82 Bloor Street West, June 5 - June 26, 2000
- Indigo Books Music & Cafe, 2300 Yonge St., January - February, 2000
- Indigo Books Music & Cafe, 2300 Yonge St., November - December, 1999
- Grazie Ristorante, Toronto, Ontario, September 13 - November 15, 1999.
- Emmanuel Renaissance, 211 Eglinton Ave. Toronto, April 24 - May 1, 1999.
- Open Studio 100 Belside Ave. #108, October 12 - October 29, 1994
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre: Toronto, Ontario, Tie Art, November 1994
(My art was presented on Breakfast Television For its originality.)